There are several things to consider depending on the gaming PC you are looking for. A high-performance, balanced, or entry-level Gaming PC. The above works in tandem with the budget you have when choosing the components for the gamer PC you want to build. You can make mistakes when choosing the right components if you are not clear about it or if you do not have someone to guide you through the process to Build a Gaming PC.
This guide will help to make a complete gaming pc setup step by step. You can make a common mistake of giving the processor a higher priority than the video card. For the same reason, we have created this general guide so that you can have more clarity about the things you should consider when building a 2021 Gaming PC.
No 1. Budget to build a PC Gaming 2021
This is the starting point for building a gaming PC. You will have different price ranges depending on what you are looking for.
– Between 300,000 and 500,000 CLP: With this budget you can build 2021 gaming PC low or medium-low level which allows you to play 1080p games with little or medium demand.
– Between 500,000 and 900,000 CLP: In this range you can already find a mid-range gamer PC with very good features. Within these quantities you will have a gamer PC with which you can play current games quite smoothly in 1080p or 1440p.
– More than 900,000 CLP: With this budget you can already build a high-end PC and create one million and a half million premium PCs with 8 × 2 GB RGB 3000 MHz RAM and 8 GB RTX 2070 video card as an i7-10700 Can. It allows you to play Call of Duty Verzon national titles without any problems.
If you want to get a professional career in the gaming world, you must invest in a high-end or premium PC. This is not great news but if you want to break it you must have a team according to your goals.
If you are not a professional but want to play next generation games above graphic quality average and with sufficient fluidity for a better experience, it is advisable to keep a mid-range gamer PC.
No 2. Components or Parts to assemble a Gaming PC
This part is important to understand what you need to make the gamer PC to your choosing. Also, you should check if the pieces you buy are compatible with each other. In a short, we discuss 7 components for building a gaming PC.
Processor or CPU – CPU is the most important part when building a gaming computer and the second most relevant in gaming performance (video card or GPU is the most influential). In this area, two brands are dominating the market, Intel and AMD.
Intel processors are best known when selecting a CPU for their outstanding performance per individual core. However, the price is higher than the competition.
AMD processors have significantly increased their performance in recent years, making it an important competitor for Intel. Their performances have surpassed them in some respects and they are usually cheap.
For example, you could use an Intel i5 processor or an AMD Region 5 to build a mid-range 2021 gamer PC. For high-end gaming PCs, you can use an Intel i7 or i9 or an AMD Ryzen 7 or Ryzen 9 Generation Processor.
Motherboard – After choosing the CPU to create the 2021 gaming PC, the next step is to look for the motherboard that is compatible with it.
We must mention that this element has the least impact on the gaming aspect, so a “gaming motherboard” does not need to have a good performance or gaming experience.
You should be careful when choosing to be compatible with the gamer cabinet depending on the motherboard.
If you choose an Intel processor, you need a K-Series CPU and a Z-Series motherboard. On the other hand, if you choose an AMD processor, you will need a B or X series motherboard. As a general rule of thumb, always choose well-known brands like ASUS, MSI, EVGA, and others.
Graphics Card or GPU – We present the most important components for your gaming PC. Graphics cards or GPUs are usually the most expensive when making gaming PCs in 2021, so your choice should be very careful, especially if your goal in playing current games is higher performance.
When choosing, we recommend evaluating each graphics card according to RAM. Top brand on the market with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 as the best of NVIDA 2021.
– GPU RAM for PC gamers low or medium-low range: We recommend 1080P for games and 2GB RAM for standard or normal rendering.
– GPU RAM for PC Gamer Medium Range: We offer a 4GB RAM that you can play at 1080p or 1440p with medium or high texture depending on the game.
– High-end GPU RAM for PC gamers: We offer 6GB RAM. It allows you to perform well for VR, 4K and 1440p games with high rendering.
RAM memory – In terms of importance, it is the third most relevant element for gaming performance.
In this case, the most important thing is that the more gigabytes you have, the better your gamer PC’s performance will be when the current games require work, applications and memory.
In this sense, you may have a reference as follows:
– PC Gamer Low or Medium-Low Range RAM: A minimum of 4 GB of RAM for your PC gamer to comply with this level.
– PC Gamer Mid Range RAM: You must have at least 8 GB of RAM.
– RAM for high-end gamer PCs: You must have at least 16GB of RAM to take your gaming PC to another level.
Although RAM is the third most important component for building your gaming PC, it stands out more significantly in productivity applications. For adequate performance you need to buy a minimum of DDR4 RAM. 2021 will never be less than this to make gamer PCs.
Storage Card – His name says so. It is the component that will allow you to have storage on your Gamer PC. Although there are two types of storage card, SSD and HDD, it is recommended to prefer an SSD as it allows a much better and faster system operation.
The more GB of storage, the better. However, this will increase the price of the component. Generally, you can start with a 512 GB SSD and your computer will work fine, although the most recommended when you already have more money or need better components is to have a 1TB or more.
Power supply – You must choose a source that allows you to have enough power for your system. You can check this through a platform such as Geeknetic or by consulting us in the chat at the bottom right. In addition, it is recommended to buy a power supply for your gaming pc from recognized brands, such as Corsair or EVGA. An important point is that you must verify that the power supplies have a minimum 80 PLUS certification.
The higher the certification, the more efficient the power source will be (generating less heat), although that means it will also be more expensive.
Computer case – You will choose the well-known gamer case that suits or matches the size of the motherboard.
No 3. Additional Gaming Accessories:
If you can put the whole setup together, why just settle for a gaming PC? Gaming accessories and peripherals are a great compliment after making a gaming PC. For this reason, if you want to take your gamer setup to another level, you must include some parts for gaming:
Gamer Chairs – There is nothing better than enjoying an afternoon in comfort and for that, the gaming chair you are buying is very important. There are several prominent brands like Hype, Dragstar or Cougar and each one will suit your taste and budget.
Gaming Monitor – This can significantly change your gaming experience. In this section, there are a few things to consider in order to choose the gaming monitor that will suit your needs.
– Screen size: Here it will depend on your location and budget. Prices will increase as the size increases.
– Resolution: The choice of resolution for your gaming monitor will largely depend on the size of the monitor, for example, if you have a 22-inch monitor, it will be very difficult to see the difference between a 1080P resolution or 2K. However, as the size increases the difference is appreciated and better solutions are needed.
– Frequency AZ: This aspect allows you to know how many times the monitor updates per second, 60 GB is the minimum required by your gaming monitor. If you want 120Hz or higher, you must remember that your PC must be strong enough to play games at that level.
– Response time: Find this value as low as possible, since the lower it is, the fewer monitors will be created. We recommend having a gaming monitor with response time below 5 minutes.
Mouse Gamer – As in the previous case, it is important to have certain information before buying a gaming mouse for yourself:
– Type of Grip: The most important thing is that the grip is comfortable. Simple as that. There are 3 main types of grip:
– Palm : The hand rests on the entire mouse.
– Claw : the hand is in the shape of a claw on the mouse. They are smaller than the first.
– Hybrid : They are a mixture of the two previous ones.
– DPI: This point determines the sensitivity of the mouse which influences the precision. To play, it is recommended to have a gaming mouse with a minimum of 2500 DPI.
– Sensor Type: Here there are two types of gaming mouse, optical and laser. As a rule, lasers are more expensive than optical ones and are used in competitive gaming, however, optics fully comply with other levels.
– Design: This depends on the taste and preference of each player.
Gamer keyboard – Gaming keyboards are an essential accessory to use during your play. There are designs and brands to meet all tastes here. However, you must be clear about the type of keyboard you choose and choose the one you like best (and it is within your budget):
– Mechanical gamer keyboard: This type gives very precise functionality to each of the keys and they are most used in the gaming world as they give greater accuracy and durability than the competition.
– Membrane gamer keyboards: These are generally popular but not so much in the gaming world. They are more associated with daily work, in the office or at home.
– Semi-mechanical gamer keyboard: It has the advantage of a mechanical keyboard and a membrane keyboard, but the mechanics are still the best area in the region, its price is economical.
In the end, we hope this guide will help you create a PC Gamer 2021 with the best features according to your taste and budget.