Do you want to watch different TV shows from the action, comedy, drama, kids, anime, Korean dramas, British series, news and many more? All of these are available in one app that is called the Tubi TV app.
This TV application is 100% legal and everything it shows can be watched for free. It does not need you to sign your credit card or any subscription so you can assure that it won’t have any hidden charge.
The Tubi TV app is updating every week so you will never run out of new shows or entertainment system that you can watch anytime and anywhere. Sometimes, they also included some free movies that you can watch anytime and of course, without any cost.
All of its movie and shows has an option to turn on into high definition to make the shows more enjoyable. Another great feature of this application is the ability to connect to the Chromecast and other devices.
With Chromecast or Airplay, you will be able to watch it on a big screen monitor. If you don’t have it and you are planning on using this application on your computer, don’t worry because we are going to discuss how to do it.
You can get the Tubi TV and download it for PC by using an emulator program. This is the only way to use this software on a computer. However, if you don’t wish to use an emulator program, you can also check their website because they also offer a web version.
Now, assuming that you want to use the Android version into a computer, you need to follow our guidelines here especially before you install this application into your computer.
What Are The PC Requirements For The Emulator App?
Since you are going to need and use emulator software, the first thing that you need to consider is if you have a computer that is capable of running it. We will list the requirements of the computer before you can run it properly.
- First, you need to have a computer that can store up to 2 GB of memory. This is very important, in case the memory of your PC lacks, the only way to solve this is by upgrading your memory or increasing the virtual memory.
- You must have a fast processor that can run more than 1 GHz of speed. Again, this is an important aspect of a computer to run the emulator program properly.
- It also requires your solid-state drive or hard disk drive to have a free space for at least 10 GB or more. It is a no brainer to have it so make sure to free some of your space if you are running out of space.
- Ensure that you have already installed the Microsoft .Net Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable. Since it was from Microsoft, you can only apply it to a computer using a Windows Operating System.
- It requires that you have installed the DirectX and OpenGL. If you don’t know how to install it, the package of the following is included in the drivers of the graphics card.
- Don’t forget to enable virtualization settings. This can be found from the BIOS settings. It is not required to enable this but when you do, you will be able to use the emulator without any slow down.
Now, after doing the above information, you can expect to run the emulator program to its fullest. Next is to install an emulator to run the Tubi TV app.
How To Install The Nox Player To Run The Tubi TV App On A Computer
To run the Tubi TV Android application into a computer, one of the best emulators you can use is the Nox Player. This emulator is very popular and many people are using it to run their favorite application.
The Nox App Player emulator can be found using a simple google search. Once you are inside its website, click the download button and this will save the installer into your computer.
Wait for a while to finish it and after that, double click the installer to run it. Follow the instruction indicated on the installer screen and then accept its terms and conditions.
Now you can click the “Install” button to do it. Wait again to finished it, after that, go back to your computer desktop and the Nox Player shortcut will be there. Double click its icon to start it.
Once the window of the BlueStacks has opened, click the icon of the Play Store then enter your account once it prompts you to do it.
After that, you will be able to search for the Tubi TV app using the search. So do it and then click the download to install this application.
Check the Home of Nox Player, the icon of Tubi TV will be located there. Hover your mouse to its icon and click it to start. Finally, you will be able to enjoy this application on your computer.